COMMERCIAL AND PROJECT INSURANCE
Any company is vulnerable to a sudden disaster that threatens its whole business. The solution is a continues contingency plan. This plan consists of various types of covers as well as the risk management solution to ensure the earning power of the company. We have long experience in designing such plans.
LIST OF COMMERCIAL AND PROJECT INSURANCE COVERS
● Marine Hull & Machinery Insurance, including Crew, Protection & Indemnity, Port Risks and related risks.
● Cargo & Freight Insurance [Land/Sea/Air Transits, Stock Thru-Put, Specie, Customs bond, etc].
● Environmental Liability Programs [Pollution/Contamination Clean-Up; Environmental Impairment; etc.].
● Aviation Insurances, including Hull, Engines, Airframes, Airport Operators, Aviation Liabilities and related risks.
● Energy Packages, including Exploration, Production, Mining, Utilities, etc.
● Vehicle Insurance [Liabilities, Physical Damage, Passengers, etc].
● Property & Physical Asset Insurance Protection [Residential, Commercial & Industrial].
● Project Insurance ‘Wrap-Up’ Programs [Construction, Erection, Reconstruction, Delays in start-up, Labilities, Contract Frustration].
● Business Interruption, including Loss of Profit; Financial Contingency Risks but underwritten and forming part of a Physical Damage Insurance cover.
● Financial Risk Protections, including Credit, Export Guarantee, Contract Frustration, Political Risks and related financial risks.
● Banking & Financial Institutions, including Bankers Blanket cover; Electronic crime, Package of Stand Alone Diverse Liability Insurances [Professional Indemnity, Directors & Officers, Product, etc].
● Agricultural & Horticultural Insurances, including Growing Crops, Forestry, Livestock & Blood Stock; etc
● Film & Advertising Physical Loss/Damage Risks [Destruction of original sound/film materials, Corrupted recording data; Theft of copy-write materials, etc]
● Film & Advertising Liability risks [Defamation, Misrepresentation, Breach of contract; Bodily Injury to actors & film/sound crew, etc]
● Captive facilities for special trading risks and businesses.