Our Management philosophy is based on the following five primary principals:
1. Encourage and adopt a positive attitude towards protecting the environment, especially the fauna, flora and natural beauty of Cyprus and its diverse cultures.
2. The use of experienced professionals who have the ability to train nationals and younger entrepreneurs to understand the wider definition of insurance business, combining western techniques and innovation with local knowledge and business practices for the benefit of our clients and partners.
3. The ability to tailor insurance and reinsurance products, including sophisticated financial tools to cater for the diverse requirements of our clients and partners.
4. To keep up-dated and current with changes in the credit rating of Insurance and Reinsurance Underwriters as determined by rating organizations such as Standard & Poor’s. We believe it is essential that only financially strong and resilient Insurers/Reinsurers such as Lloyd’s of London, Munich Re, Swiss Re and similar secure markets offer continuity of professional excellence, financial security and competitive tariffs for our clients and partners.
5. To respect the confidentiality of our clients’ and partners’ business at all times and only disclose to third parties that information, with the approval of the client, essential to protect the interests of the client or partner. “Integrity and Utmost Good Faith” is the motto of the insurance profession and CIS RM Insurance and Reinsurance Brokers LTD adheres strictly to this in all business relationships.